Sunday, July 3, 2016

"The Show-Off" and other stories at FlashFlood

I posted about this at my more frequently used blog, Confessions of Ignorance, but I thought I'd mention it here as well, because I'm going to add it to the links here. I was motivated by an online writing group I'm in to come up with something for Flashflood in honor of the British National Flash Fiction Day. I thought at first I hadn't qualified, but then at the last minute it turned out I had, which was something of a relief, as I've been getting a fair share of rejections lately.

My story "The Show-off" appears right near the end. You can find it HERE

Here are the names of others from the writing group that participated in the challenge, in case you feel like you'd like a way to sort through the many entries. I enjoyed all of them. 








 
 Jude Higgins--"Electric"

Paul Beckman--"Contraband"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment