1) No picture necessary (Note: sometimes he's made the challenge link to a photo.)
2) 750 words or less
3) Please don't plagiarize
4) Get it back to me within the next two weeks or sooner
5) With the authors' permission, stories get posted at Flash Jab Fiction
6) This is a writer's exercise done for fun; no fees, no pay. You get a byline and you keep the all rights. (Please notify me if you sell it so I can yank it from the blog.)
7) Embed the story in an email and shoot it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org (Bloody Knuckles reserves the right to post or not to post a story.)
I like the pictures Jack has chosen in the past, but maybe he's decided they are too daunting. In any case, this blog is all about prompts this month, so in case you need a nudge--or a jab-- I am going to the random word generator for help.... And the word is....
So head on over to Flash Jab , check out the lay of the land, and then, get cracking! You only have two weeks!
You have been warned.